Hear what other people have been saying about us!
Don’t take our word for it, read what other people have written about The Museum of Portable Sound.
- The Museum of Portable Sound: forging connections between the virtual and the physical [Objects of Sound]
- Why You Can’t Visit The Museum of Portable Sound [Londonist]
- Museum of…Portable Sound [Museums Journal]
- What does a museum sound like? [Museeum.com]
- I visited the Museum of Portable Sound and it was totally amazing, now you need to book a visit [PalmSounds]
- Heave And Flow: Jessica Akerman Records Soundscapes Of Labour And Play [Courtauld Institute Research Forum Blog]
While you’re here…
…we need your help. For four years, we have managed to keep admission to the Museum of Portable Sound free for all. But this model hasn’t proven to be sustainable. If you value what we do, and would like to help us continue to fulfil our mission of bringing the culture of sound to the world one visitor at a time, please consider making a donation or supporting us long-term on Patreon.